25 Things About Me
I thought it might be fun to post this here, since I’ve done it on facebook three years ago! No. 23 is the only change – it used to say: I am deeply disturbed by the state of our garage. But now that my hubby has transformed the then atrocious garage into our functional (albeit still crammed) letterpress studio – that statement is no longer true!
1. I give everything nicknames.
2. I love to cook, specially if it is for other people like my family and friends.
3. I try to stay in touch with family and friends.
4. My feet are always cold.
5. I love dogs, my Frenchie in particular.
6. I cannot walk and drink at the same time.
7. I do not like waking up in the morning.
8. I have a bad temper.
9. I am deathly afraid of worms.
10. I don’t like make-up and therefore never wear it.
11. I love taking photographs.
12. My favorite book is “To Kill A Mockingbird” by Harper Lee.
13. I can watch “You’ve got Mail” over and over again.
14. I obsess about getting in shape but don’t do anything about it.
15. I am a hypochondriac – like father like daughter.
16. My husband is my best friend and my boss at work.
17. I am appalled that my nose is just going to keep on growing.
18. I share the same birthday as my father-in-law.
19. I am sad that common sense is no longer common.
20. I am disheartened by children who are easily bored.
21. I love chocolate.
22. I still watch cartoons.
23. My husband urges me to keep on (re)learning new things (rollerblading, skiing, sailing, yoga, letterpress, etc.) – I am an eternal student.
24. I am a Mac addict.
25. I can’t live without music.