Up and coming! Please, support my good friends, Roger & Cheryl, from Half Baked Cookie Company this coming weekend (Saturday, Nov. 26, 2011) at the Baker’s Market in Vancouver!
Our friends, Roger and Cheryl picked up some Christmas Cards from us yesterday. They have agreed to do a promotional favour for us and are bringing the cards with them to the Baker’s Market in Vancouver this Saturday, Nov. 26th.
We are absolutely giddy they are doing this for us! Since Christmas is only a month away, we encourage you to drop by the Baker’s Market and check out their delicious shortbread cookies! We can’t wait to get our hands on some again! They’ve come up with a new flavor: Jasmine Tea. One of our favourites is Rosemary Brown Sugar, which pairs well with a sharp cheese and robust red wine! Yummy!
Our friends will also grace the Squamish and Ladner Christmas Markets in December. For more details on dates, please, visit their web site www.halfbakedcookiecompany.com.
- fb.me/6DpfJQGVO 2 days ago
- Interesting evening at the Museum of Vancouver! Riveting and visually stunning Stefan Sagmeister movie called THE... fb.me/8zDYzRz8f 2 weeks ago
- It took a community of dedicated craftsmen to publish the New York Times! fb.me/6zUOTQdeF 2 weeks ago
- fb.me/8OyQ4ekMs 2 weeks ago
- Amazing dexterity! fb.me/2MXaFQXXV 4 weeks ago