Up and coming! Please, support my good friends, Roger & Cheryl, from Half Baked Cookie Company this coming weekend (Saturday, Nov. 26, 2011) at the Baker’s Market in Vancouver!
Our friends, Roger and Cheryl picked up some Christmas Cards from us yesterday. They have agreed to do a promotional favour for us and are bringing the cards with them to the Baker’s Market in Vancouver this Saturday, Nov. 26th.
We are absolutely giddy they are doing this for us! Since Christmas is only a month away, we encourage you to drop by the Baker’s Market and check out their delicious shortbread cookies! We can’t wait to get our hands on some again! They’ve come up with a new flavor: Jasmine Tea. One of our favourites is Rosemary Brown Sugar, which pairs well with a sharp cheese and robust red wine! Yummy!
Our friends will also grace the Squamish and Ladner Christmas Markets in December. For more details on dates, please, visit their web site www.halfbakedcookiecompany.com.
- Looking for something to do this weekend! Join the Alcuin Society at the Vancouver Public Library! fb.me/7fHLeMFqT 2 weeks ago
- fb.me/1CDDUNVjR 2 weeks ago
- So satisfying to watch! fb.me/CDtljSJZ 4 weeks ago
- RT @LetteringTime: ¿Que os parece esta "A" realizada por Vincent de Boer? https://t.co/oIczdPT1xF 1 month ago
- RT @workshopvegcafe: Come learn how to make vegan dishes using the popular, healthy Japanese ingredient "Sakekasu" on Sun Oct 22nd! #vegan… 1 month ago