Christmas Cards & Cookies!
Up and coming! Please, support my good friends, Roger & Cheryl, from Half Baked Cookie Company this coming weekend (Saturday, Nov. 26, 2011) at the Baker’s Market in Vancouver!
Our friends, Roger and Cheryl picked up some Christmas Cards from us yesterday. They have agreed to do a promotional favour for us and are bringing the cards with them to the Baker’s Market in Vancouver this Saturday, Nov. 26th.
We are absolutely giddy they are doing this for us! Since Christmas is only a month away, we encourage you to drop by the Baker’s Market and check out their delicious shortbread cookies! We can’t wait to get our hands on some again! They’ve come up with a new flavor: Jasmine Tea. One of our favourites is Rosemary Brown Sugar, which pairs well with a sharp cheese and robust red wine! Yummy!
Our friends will also grace the Squamish and Ladner Christmas Markets in December. For more details on dates, please, visit their web site www.halfbakedcookiecompany.com.
About koolimutdog-lover (my Frenchie); yoga-fan; wanna-be graphic designer; doesn't know how to swim but is learning to sail; enjoys food & cooking; bookworm; can't live without music; loves sunny days; runs a small letterpress shop with hubby called District Dogs Designs
- Fascinating 1942 photos show the making of the New York Times, step by step fb.me/1xvdl7RM1 2 days ago
- Earl Hays Press: Where Hollywood gets fake money and newspapers - BBC News fb.me/1f0ns2i6h 5 days ago
- For local letterpress aficionados who have the time and money to make a trip to Missouri, don't miss this event! fb.me/6zcGbPDMI 1 week ago
- Japanese Woodblocks! fb.me/1eV0YTNfc 1 week ago
- Manuel Antonio Rodriguez Sr., also known by his nickname Mang Maning, is a Filipino printmaker. He was one of the... fb.me/1fI92rSUZ 2 weeks ago