Christmas Cards & Cookies!
Up and coming! Please, support my good friends, Roger & Cheryl, from Half Baked Cookie Company this coming weekend (Saturday, Nov. 26, 2011) at the Baker’s Market in Vancouver!
Our friends, Roger and Cheryl picked up some Christmas Cards from us yesterday. They have agreed to do a promotional favour for us and are bringing the cards with them to the Baker’s Market in Vancouver this Saturday, Nov. 26th.
We are absolutely giddy they are doing this for us! Since Christmas is only a month away, we encourage you to drop by the Baker’s Market and check out their delicious shortbread cookies! We can’t wait to get our hands on some again! They’ve come up with a new flavor: Jasmine Tea. One of our favourites is Rosemary Brown Sugar, which pairs well with a sharp cheese and robust red wine! Yummy!
Our friends will also grace the Squamish and Ladner Christmas Markets in December. For more details on dates, please, visit their web site www.halfbakedcookiecompany.com.
About koolimutdog-lover (my Frenchie); yoga-fan; wanna-be graphic designer; doesn't know how to swim but is learning to sail; enjoys food & cooking; bookworm; can't live without music; loves sunny days; runs a small letterpress shop with hubby called District Dogs Designs
- fb.me/Cf5Ab12z 3 days ago
- The talent it took to make wallpaper! fb.me/3zZ192hmb 3 days ago
- I didn't know this! fb.me/1cLiXG5S7 5 days ago
- For all the paper-buffs among you out there! This man does some intricate work! Fascinating! 👍🏼 fb.me/7Yw8KKiG4 1 month ago
- Ooohhh! Look what came in the #mail today! The long awaited #letterpressfilm PRESSING ON by @letterpressfilm .... fb.me/21qJM9XYT 1 month ago